Followers

Register With Us

Post UR Messages:

Shivyog Upcoming Shivirs

ShivYog Form

Powered by Blogger.

Om Namaha Shivaya


Gallery

Thursday 14 January 2010

Om Namaha Shivaya...!!!!!!

Om Namaha Shivaya..!!!!

To All Beloved Shivyog Sadhak's
I Shanmukha Shanku doing ShreeVidhya Course in Mumbai.I request all the sadhaks who are doing mumbai shivir to kindly mmet me at Babaji's Shivir as I will be Happy to see the sadhaks from this blog and we can share some Experience.I will be there for Shivir From 22 to 24th Jan 2010.Inorder to recognise me kindly see my pic in the Blog sideby in About-me window and please kindly contact me.Feel free to call me.

Shanmukha Shanku
Mob:- +91 9029084102

Bless U All...!!!
Namaha Shivaya.

2 comments:

  1. om namah shivayu babaji . happy shiv maharatri bless me babaji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you babaji ajj mein bahut khusi mein hun. mera jiwan dhanya ho gaya.

    ReplyDelete